WHO WE ARE
We are a team of engaged & forward-thinking Marketers, Advertisers, Engineers and Digital Media Strategists with over 15 years of experience in the digital advertising industry.
Above Zero is looking to hire a Data Architect who will work with the media monetization team to evaluate strategies with analyses and insights, increasing monetization and driving key business results. Analyze KPIs relating to customer experience decisioning and customer audience targeting to provide insight on opportunities to increase monetization and work closely with the performance marketing team to develop holistic analyses that help to drive business results and support key business goals. Building and updating dashboards, post-campaign analysis and reconciliation, stewardship and general maintenance of digital media advertising campaigns. This position holds significant strategic value to our teams and our clients and requires not only a quantitative data analysis skill set but also strong communication skills.
- Responsible for aggregating data for digital advertising campaigns, analyze performance metrics and evaluate using historical and industry benchmarks, creative optimization, pacing against delivery, creative performance
- Maintain reporting schedules for daily, weekly, and monthly dashboards and post-campaign decks as well as prompt and accurate responses to ad-hoc client requests.
- Disseminate information to media, account, and creative departments and ultimately the client regarding performance and ROI.
- Verify all media is running and being tracked accurately across the different platforms.
- Support the trafficking of ad units and search engine management when necessary.
- Provide general daily stewardship of healthy performance across all interactive advertising campaigns.
- Develop predictive models and goals to guide performance expectations and model outcomes.
- Use and understanding of enterprise web analytics tools (Adobe Omniture, Google Analytics, MOAT) and corresponding advertising systems (Google Marketing Platform, Facebook, LinkedIn, MediaMath)
- College Diploma or Bachelor’s Degree in Information Systems, Statistics, Commerce or similar field, or equivalent experience)
- Intermediate knowledge of MS Office suite (Excel, Word, Powerpoint
- Experience with the following technologies and software: SQL, mySQL,Python, BigQuery, Google Cloud, Tableau, Datorama, etc.
- Strong capability in customer service skills and communications
- The ability to tell a meaningful story using data
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; strong presentation skills
- Excellent time management skills; proven ability to prioritize and organize workload, and operate under tight deadlines while managing multiple projects
- Exceptional organizational skills, and detail oriented
- Understanding data warehouse infrastructure, data modeling and ETL processes
- Must be Fluent in English and Spanish, with excellent written, and verbal skills
- At least 2 years of experience in and understanding of digital advertising campaign metrics a plus
- Demonstrate ability to drive projects, collaborate with different teams, set goals and meet deadlines
- Demonstrate hunger and curiosity to learn new marketing technologies, trends and business models
- Solid understanding of digital advertising campaign metrics a plus