TALENT ACQUISITION & DEVELOPMENT MANAGER
WHO WE ARE
We are a team of engaged & forward-thinking Marketers, Engineers, and Digital Media Strategists with over 15 years of experience in the digital advertising industry.
We are looking for a Talent Acquisition Manager and Career Development Manager to lead full-cycle recruiting for our different company locations and subsidiaries. This highly motivated individual must have a keen eye for talent and cultural fit. This person must be engaging, confident, persuasive, and responsible for supporting the leadership team to drive engagement, culture, and productivity efforts as well as lead projects and support talent development initiatives.
- Lead the talent acquisition process to include sourcing, resume review, interviews, candidate calibration, reference checking, and making offers.
- Serve as a brand ambassador for Above Zero through candidate interactions and external communications/events.
- Assist with the creation of hiring profiles and job descriptions for team leads
- Guide the different team leads through the recruitment process and provides appropriate tools and training when needed.
- Develop and maintain a network of contacts to help identify and source qualified candidates.
- Proactively seek new avenues to attract talent.
- Partner with the HR leadership team to execute employment brand initiatives.
- Assist in the creation and implementation of recruiting strategies and initiatives.
- Manage relationships with outside recruiting partners and vendors such as colleges/universities, employment agencies, job boards, external recruiters.
- Bachelor Degree in any of the following areas: Business Administration, Psychology
- At least five years of full-cycle recruitment experience, with a proven track record of successfully sourcing hard-to-find candidates
- Outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal
- Proven ability to lead by example and foster professional relationships
- Excellent time-management skills with the ability to meet deadlines
- Ability to plan and prioritize based on urgency and changing needs
- Detail-oriented and organized
- Ability to work with confidential and/or sensitive information
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced and dynamic environment with a high level of energy and a sense of humor.
- Must be Fluent in English and Spanish, with excellent written, and verbal skills
- TOEFL/TOEIC certificate is preferred
- Ability to Work Remotely and With Schedule Flexibility
- Ability to Work Independently Without Direct Supervision
- Driven by Results and High Degree of Personal Willingness to Exceed Expectations
- Ability To Take The Lead In New Projects
- Ability to Learn New Technologies and Tools
- Goal-oriented and Used to Working Under Pressure
- Advanced Computer Skills
- Great Attention to Detail & Quality Assurance