SEARCH CAMPAIGN MANAGER
WHO WE ARE
We are a team of engaged & forward-thinking Marketers, Advertisers, Engineers and Digital Media Strategists with over 15 years of experience in the digital advertising industry.
We are looking to hire a search campaign manager who will be responsible for leading the success of clients’ paid media campaigns by providing thought leadership on campaign strategies and optimization, and building strong relationships and establishing clear lines of communication with clients, partners, and internal staff members.
- Create and execute (PPC/SEM) strategies and plans as well as overseeing campaign management, optimization, and reporting of paid media campaigns
- Manage the day-to-day optimization efforts to meet campaign goals, including daily management of campaign budgets, on-site conversion actions, bid management, negative keyword strategies, website and category exclusions, ad creative, and landing page revisions based on performance history and client goals
- Interface with internal agency counterparts to share ideas, communicate service offerings, and to identify and deliver new solutions for clients
- Review client deliverables for quality and ensure that recommendations and work product are sound and viable
- Provide excellent communication and thought leadership to clients via phone, emails and direct contact presentations
- Command data analysis of key metrics to identify, recommend and implement changes for increasing the performance of client programs
- Perform data analysis (discovery and expansion), review and edit creatives and ad copy, review and analyze landing page(s) performance metrics
- Identify and report on key performance indicators, and opportunities for improvement on a regular basis
- Prepare weekly/monthly reports for clients, including communicating key metrics, goal attainment
- Stay up to date with new industry changes and features, as well as implement where applicable.
- Drive continued innovation and best practice implementation, regularly sharing your knowledge with team members
- Bachelor Degree in Any of the Following Areas: Advertising, Marketing, Business Administration
- Must be Fluent in English and Spanish, with excellent written, and verbal skills
- At least 2 years of experience in managing digital marketing campaigns, agency experience is a plus
- TOEFL/TOEIC certificate is preferred
- Ability to Understand Simple Marketing Concepts, Statistics, etc.
- Ability to Work Remotely and With Schedule Flexibility
- Ability to Work Independently Without Direct Supervision
- Driven by Results and High Degree of Personal Willingness to Exceed Expectations
- Ability To Take The Lead In New Projects
- Ability to Learn New Technologies and Tools
- Goal Oriented and Used to Working Under Pressure
- Advanced Computer Skills
- Great Attention to Detail & Quality Assurance